SENIOR NLP RESEARCH ENGINEER
Descripción del cargo
- Train, deploy, evaluate, and monitor state-of-the-art, production-grade NLP algorithms/models.
- Pretrain and/or finetune Large Language Models (LLMs)
- Leverage cloud-based architectures and technologies to deliver optimized ML models at scale.
- Identify relevant datasets and determine annotation needs.
- Set up data-intensive pipelines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business problems and develop AI solutions that address those problems.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies in NLP.
- + 3 years of relevant experience
- At least 1 year shipping ML models in production
- At least 1 year experience with a deep learning framework such as Tensorflow, Keras, or PyTorch
- Deep understanding of modern NLP systems, including word embeddings, transformer architectures, LLMs such as ChatGPT, and good software design principles
- Hands on experience in some of the following: Generative AI, Large Language Models (LLMs), Information Retrieval, Unsupervised Learning, Question Answering/Conversational AI
- Experience leading teams and mentoring junior developers
- Fluency in Python
- Experience with NLP libraries and tolls such as NLTK, SpaCy, Gensim
- Exposure to MLOps tools such as MLFlow, Argo, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with cloud-based platform such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong Deep learning background, with NLP focus
- Work on open-source projects
- Some experience working with devops or MLOps tools
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, or Kafka